Models, Text Letters and Engraving
Laser Cutting is a technology that used a high powered laser to cut material and is usually used in industrial manufacturing, architectural models, and acrylic products. Laser Cuts can create letters, logos, engraving, and practically any shape in a flat sheet material that you can create with a line drawing program like AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.
And as you can see, we can even laser cut a fish (yes, it is dead and it’s real and no, it’s not sushi grade… Smile!)
Please email us the following: a) pdf file (for viewing purposes only); b) your name & phone number; c) material and the thickness that you want laser cut/ or etched; d) state whether you are supplying your own material; e) when do you need this by. Upon emailing us these specs, we will provide you with an Estimate.
If we end up working on your project, we would need EPS or Corel Draw, Auto Cad or PDF in Illustrator file, of course, Vector files.
Guidelines & Tips
- Best Thickness is 1/16″ – 1/8″
- Vector/cut lines in BLACK.
- Raster/engraving line in RED.
- Parallel lines must be least 1/16″ apart.
- Laser bed area is 18″ x 32″, minus 1/4″ from margin for cutting.
- Please indicate material, scale factor and file test size by inches when ordering.
- We will do our best to accommodate any special requests.
You are more than welcome to bring in your own material, which we prefer, to cut the total cost of production, but please stay within the guidelines for our laser cutter machine.
The follow materials cut the best:
We DO NOT cut foam core, styrene or PT&G.